Mark Weitzman, the SWC’s Director of Government Affairs who has met with high-level Polish government figures and who played a significant role in coordinating US and international opposition to the law commented that pointed out that “Poland’s rightful concerns about the use of the inaccurate term Polish death camps’ which was the original excuse for the law were rendered meaningless when the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance last June condemned use of the phrase.” Weitzman added that “to be truly meaningful this action must be accompanied by an equal high level campaign against the wave of anti-Semitism spawned by the introduction of the law that threatens Poland’s tiny Jewish community as well researchers and experts internationally.” Weitzman is is a past Chair of Committee on Antisemitism and Holocaust Denial for the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance.
- Save the Date: 2019 Holocaust & Human Rights Symposium
- PD Opportunity for educators with Yad Vashem Expert at our Centre in November
- Statement Regarding Facebook
- Update to our Beyond the Walls of the Museum Training Seminar, October 17, 2018
- Beyond the Walls of the Museum: New Training Seminar at our Holocaust Education Centre October 17, 2018